Friday 10 January 2014

Ex-lover Stole And Cursed My Panties!


MMETJA Mashakwe (36) wants all nine of her panties back.

She claims her ex-lover, Morena Seete (32) stole her panties and she wants them returned.

Mmetja, from Zebediela in Limpopo, told Daily Sun: “I can’t have sex with other men.

“When I try, my periods come for more than a month at a time.

“But when I used to sleep with Morena I was fine.”

She said she does not know what he did with her panties.

“I want them back immediately,” she said.

Mmetja, who is currently in hiding, fears for her life because Morena is violent and abusive.

They started having an affair in December 2012 and moved in together the next month.

“That is when he started beating me,” said Mmetja.

She said he would lock her in the room and beat her up.

“I don’t have plates or glasses and my TV is damaged because of him,” she said.

Mmetja said he also took her friend’s passport and car permit.

She said she left the room they were renting together last week because she is afraid of him.

Mmetja has no family in Gauteng.

“I cannot afford to die like a dog,” she said.

“I don’t want him to know where I am.”

She said the Tembisa Police Station had failed to help her.

“Each time I went to open a case against him, the police would refuse to help me,” said Mmetja.

“They said they are tired of me.”

Morena told Daily Sun he never took her panties.

“I just told her that I took them because I wanted to scare her,” said Morena.

He admitted that he took her friend’s documents and would return them when he got his belongings from Mmetja.

“I want my shoes, but I will never repair her TV because she is the one who pushed it and broke it,” he said.

By: TEBOGO THAMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment